Student Life Fund Management Team
The Student Life Business Office fund management team provides comprehensive support to ensure that AS, GPSA, student organization, and other university funds are managed responsibly, ethically, and in alignment with the university's guidelines and mission. We take pride in our teamwork, and promote a friendly and respectful environment for all our customers and colleagues.
The Fund Managers provide the following services:
- Advises students on financial processes and requirements for TAP events and tournament/competitions
- Handles vendor payments for expenses listed in TAP
- Processes reimbursements for events, operating, supplies, Triton Community, and Tournament Competition Travel
- Submits Performance Agreement requests & processes performance payments
- Receives deposits from Principal Members for expenses not covered by other funding sources