Student Life Business Office
SLBO serves and support the needs and service expectations of our staff, administration, and students, while adhering to the University Policies.Learn More About Us
Who We Are
The UCSD Student Life Business Office is a department operating under the Assistant Vice Chancellor of Student Life. The Business Office has oversight of financial management, human resources, and specialized services within the division. Responsibilities include:
- Budget preparation and financial statements for all departments within the division, including detailed monitoring of the Associated Students' finances and University Centers (Price Center & Student Center).
- Human resources support for all career and student employees within the division as well as the development and management of a staff development plan
- Account management and assistance with event coordination for student organizations
- Oversight of The UCSD Guardian Newspaper business office
- Management of student government enterprises, including Triton Outfitters, and A.S. Graphic Studios
- General support for the Graduate Student Association
About Student Life
Student Life is a division of Student Affairs at UC San Diego. Learn more about the collaborative units, find helpful resources, and discover the initiatives of Student Life.
Information About the Coronavirus
View information about the Coronavirus at UC San Diego's Return to Learn website: https://blink.ucsd.edu/safety/resources/public-health/coronavirus.html
Business Office Hours
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Fund Managers Drop-In Hours (during academic year)
Mon., Wed., Thu., Fri., 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday 1:00 – 4:00 p.m.