Who We Are
The UCSD Student Life Business Office is a department operating under the Assistant Vice Chancellor of Student Life. The Business Office has oversight of financial management, human resources, and specialized services within the division. Responsibilities include:
- Budget preparation and financial statements for all departments within the division, including detailed monitoring of the Associated Students' finances and University Centers (Price Center & Student Center).
- Human resources support for all career and student employees within the division as well as the development and management of a staff development plan
- Account management and assistance with event coordination for student organizations
- Oversight of The UCSD Guardian Newspaper business office
- Management of student government enterprises, including Triton Outfitters, and A.S. Graphic Studios
- General support for the Graduate Student Association
About Student Life
Student Life is a division of Student Affairs at UC San Diego. Learn more about the collaborative units, find helpful resources, and discover the initiatives of Student Life.