Skip to main content

Travel & Entertainment (T&E) Card

T&E Card Overview on Blink

To keep in step with industry trends and in conjunction with the Oracle and Concur Travel & Expense initiative, the Travel Card is changing to a corporate bill model, rebranded as the Travel & Entertainment (T&E) Card.

What is a T&E Card? 

Like the Express Card program, all T&E transactions are automatically paid by the university. Transactions will load into UC San Diego's Concur Travel & Expense tool for quick and easy travel and event reconciliations. Simply match your card transaction to the appropriate expense report and submit!

Who can hold a T&E Card? 

UC San Diego T&E Cards are issued to employees who travel and entertain for business. Cards are also issued to event planners who host or arrange meetings and entertainment events for campus. Concur will offer a streamlined application process!